Saturday 25 January 2020

BISHOP OYEDEPO RELEASES CURSES ON BOKO HARAM KILLERS.


*I told this nation in 2015
*I saw a gang up of evil men and women coming to molest the destiny of a people.
*I am a prophet not an opinion leader.
*Nigeria is delivered!
A CAN Chair was said to be beheaded. Now hear me, except I am not sent: EVERY AUTHORITY, EVERY MAN, EVERY WOMAN THAT IS PART OF THAT ASSAULT; THEIR GENERATION IS WRITTEN OFF.
Now wait a minute, God makes diviners mad. I RELEASE THE CURSE OF INSANITY IN THEIR CAMP.
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, THERE SHALL BE NEWS THAT THE CAMP OF THE WICKED HAS BEEN SCATTERED.
THERE SHALL BE SUDDEN DEATHS ON A ROW IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
THE GOD OF VENGEANCE HAS LANDED IN NIGERIA.
Their generation will be written off. No one shall have a name in their generation. The generation of these killers is cursed tonight in the name of Jesus
- Every of their backings, every of their sponsors, their fountains dries up.
- You come against the Church, you are broken into pieces; the Church comes against you - you are grounded into powder. Matthew 21:44. My God, grind them to powder!!!
- All these worthless bandits, grind them to powder.
- He sent me as a Prophet of Liberation to my generation; I have apostolic authority over this territory, no guesswork. Except God has not sent me, the judgement begins now. That judgement begins NOW!!!
- The day David cursed goliath was the day he fell. How dare you? Which devil is backing you? IT'S OVER.

* In the same vein, every gang up against God's agenda for your life this year, falls for your sake.
* Every devil that won't let you go, goes down for you.
- When I bless God hears; when I curse, He confirms.
THE CURSES RELEASED TONIGHT IS CONFIRMED UPON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED.
And then to stand and claim responsibility, still be walking on the street; CURSE BE EVERY AUTHORITY BEHIND THIS.
Prayer: Everybody, begin to invoke curses upon this evil generation: generation of killers, (Pray in the Spirit)
- I told this nation 2015, you are heading for crisis. I said it with every passion within me. 'I am a prophet, I'm not an opinion leader.' Now, see where you've found yourself. Lord have mercy upon this blind Church. I saw the devil coming to erode the beauty of a Nation. I saw a gang up of evil men and women coming to molest the destiny of a people.
But Mercy, will you help me say: "God, have mercy upon your Church in Nigeria. Have mercy, re-write our story, put the enemy to silence. Grant us a new beginning. Thank You Jesus."
Well the deal is done, they will smell; they will stink; The name of the Lord shall be glorified.
Anybody who thinks of islamizing Nigeria is a fool. NEVER. TOO LATE. NIGERIA SHALL REMAIN A FREE NATION. You don't want it, go away.
- The God of Liberation has come. NIGERIA IS FREE. Fear has gone into their hearts now. The angels of God are at work now. They're flying all across the places and CONFIRMING those Curses on their heads in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Father.
Help me pray a covering over everyone in the Northern part of Nigeria, in the Middle Belt, South West, South East, South South: begin to plead the blood of Jesus against these mad people Revelation 12:11
* The Spiritual sensitivity to know when to bless and when to curse, Receive it Now.
* The grace to know when to move, when to stand and when to fight; Receive it Now.
- You can't operate in the realm of Breaking Limits without understanding the ways of God
* Nigeria is delivered and your life is rescued in tbe name of Jesus. Thank You Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.