Wednesday 19 April 2017

Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Parent and His note on Parental Blessing

 Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: one or more people, hat and closeup

David Oyedepo

Your parents carry blessings in their bowels. Most of them go to the grave with it, because there’s no one to trigger it. You have to be serious with these things. You don’t send something to them only
when somebody is traveling home. Our parents were on regular salaries while they were here. They had drivers, cooks, etc. Why won’t they have? My mother drove a brand-new car until she died. Why won’t she? I would rather trek than have them trek…My grandmother swore a blessing on me in 1974 just for two small things I did for her.”
Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.