Tuesday 18 April 2017

Confrontation between Benson Idahosa and the World Witches

  SUFFER NOT A WITCH TO LIVE
Exodus 22:18

By Leke Beecroft 

Benin as has been said earlier was formerly known as the 'City of Blood'. It would have been apt for it to also be known as the 'Land of Witches and Wizards'. Idahosa grew up in the midst of witchcraft and idolatry. His late father was utterly disappointed that Benson could not become the deity priest that he had desired while his Grandmum remained a fervent idolater till death.
Some months after the dedication of The Faith Arena, then the largest Church Auditorium in the whole of Africa at Upper Adesuwa, GRA, Benin, by Archbishop, the news went round Nigeria, that witches from all over the globe had met in the State of Chicago in the USA and had decided to hold their first international conference. The venue was fixed as Benin City. The Chief Host, an academician of Bini Origin held a press conference and informed the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Benin as well as newspapers such as The Tribune, Sketch and Punch with arrogance that this first world conference hosting witches and wizards would hold in Benin. ©Church Gist.

Soon enough Idahosa was informed and true to himself, in the next edition of 'Idahosa and You', a program of the Idahosa World Outreach, he said it could not be true as it was impossible. The press met Idahosa and asked what exactly was not possible and what were the consequences if any? 'Witches from the world could not come to Benin' insisted Benson, as he would 'kill them all'. The city became a buzz.
The press characteristically returned to the Chief Host to inform him about Idahosa's response and he boasted 'Not even God can stop it'!. 'I am a wizard and I know the power we carry' he went on. The next day, all the headlines of the national dailies carried the story on their front pages. Idahosa was informed about the response of the Chief Wizard Host, that God can not stop the event from holding. 'Yes he is correct' said Archbishop Idahosa.........
'That is why I am here, God does not need to waste his time considering matters as trivial as stopping the conference of witches'.
Again, Idahosa sought to know how many witches were expected in Benin. 9,800 of them, he was told.  ©Church Gist.
His house was visited by pressmen who came to advise him against the risk he was taking by challenging witches openly. 'Witches are not to be toiled with, be careful. Do not throw your life away, it is not compulsory to take up these challenges. You are already known by the power of God manifesting in your life. You don't have any point to prove ' they said. Idahosa responded:
'Those who take care do not take charge and those who take charge do not take care'.
The Chief Host had also warned that Idahosa was a busybody, merely risking his life. When Idahosa insisted that there would be no witches conference in Benin, the media then asked if he was ready to tell the whole nation. They told him they intended to arrange a Tv program where he would meet face to face with the Chief 'wizard' to defend their individual positions. True to himself, he replied in the affirmative. Idahosa loved open confrontations.
About a week later they were both on air in a live program. The moderator started by saying, 'Gentlemen, we don't want anybody to get hurt'. He then asked Idahosa's disputant, 'Chief Host, are you really sure you are bringing 9,800 witches from all over the world? The moderator got a resounding 'Yes'. He faced Idahosa 'Dr Idahosa, are you sure you are going to be able to stop this conference of wizards and witches? 'It is not that I am going to stop it, I have stopped it', replied the Archbishop now raising his voice.
The moderator then told both of them:
"Are you really ready? Because I am now going to grant you time to tell us how serious your position is and how strong the power of your God is". He beckoned on Idahosa and the Chief Host and both of them said they were ready. Quickly chipping in, Idahosa requested to be allowed to pray before the program ended as he intended to kill that day. Reluctantly, the moderator accepted. The Chief Host was unshaken.©Church Gist.
The wizard spoke first and for about 27 minutes, quoting copiously from the old testament of the Bible, sixth and seventh books of Moses, Egyptian hieroglyphics, British writings, Jewish scrolls, Indian Maharaja and other mystical books. As he ended, the moderator asked if Idahosa heard and again he said he did. 'What do you have to say?' Idahosa was asked. 'There is nothing to say. I said the proposed conference is cancelled'. How ? The moderator asked.....
Archbishop then opened the Bible and read quickly some passages from Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and some New Testament verses. He asked how many minutes he had left and was told 'just 5'. "Fine, it is time for somebody to report to his maker" he blurted rising up. There was pandemonium in the studio. With everyone watching, he turned to the self confessed wizard and chief host and asked :
"I just need an answer from you and your life is hanging on your answer. A witch is not supposed to live and I intend to kill you now if you are one"
At home and in the studio, viewers were glued to their screens and tension was palpable all around.
"Now answer me and this large viewing audience in one or two words. Are you a wizard? Just answer, Yes or No?
'I am not'
"What did you say because I am ready to pray" Idahosa prompted.
'I said, I am not a wizard' the frightened man replied.
"Then there is no need to go on, stand up and leave the studio"!
The Chief Host quickly walked out as sighs of relief filled the studio. The Christians among the TV crew smiled and kept giving each other the 'thumbs up' sign. Benson Idahosa began to fire in tongues........
Next morning, the Chief Host visited his office and even collected a Bible. He however still insisted to the Media that the conference would still hold in 7 days. The media returned to Idahosa to inform him. 'Is the conference still holding or not'?
"No comments" Benson Idahosa responded "but if the conference still holds, I will burn my Bible. I say it is cancelled".
On the day of the opening, there was no conference. The next day, Archbishop Idahosa travelled to Lagos to see the President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, a Muslim.
"As you are very well aware, I told the whole nation that the conference of the witches would not hold in this country and you can see that it did not hold"
'Yes', replied the Military President. 'When I saw you and that fellow defending your beliefs and positions, I sent telex to all our embassies not to allow even one witch or wizard into Nigeria. They were all denied visas'.©Church Gist.
The African Apostles
Volume 1
Patriarchs and Pacesetters
Oluwaleke Beecroft

58 comments:

  1. I have always loved this.

    Thanks for the reminder. Is there a way I could get the recorded video for that interview? That's what I sought on Google that landed me here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Please, send me a private message. A friend sent it to me. Sen me an email to rexeze@gmail.com. let me know that this is what you want. I'll sen it to you.

      Delete
    2. Hi Eze Sunday
      Kindly send me the video too

      Delete
    3. Pls sir, i need the video

      Delete
    4. Kindly send me the video, please. kurtsebastian789@gmail.com

      Delete
    5. Hey, guys this is the video. I have received tons of emails I can't keep up with it. If you want the video, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vjANIhJ4I

      Thanks.

      Delete
    6. Multivating for Christian believe
      Wish to get the video clip of the confrontation

      Delete
  2. I wish to have that video too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEC Consortium, did you get the video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God remains God any time any day. He is forever faithful. Glory be to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed God is God no matter the situation. I like this "God does not need to waste his time considering matters as trivial as stopping the conference of witches".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raw Power as of old!
    Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also want that video. I need to watch it with my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. The whole presentation does not carry a date. Which year, month and day was the interview.

      Delete
  9. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY PLSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish met this great man of God before he passed on. Thank God that his works and beliefs liveth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome God, who can dare Him. Glory be unto the LORD. I will appreciate if I can get a copy of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even me I need that audio email me mosesblessed44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even me I need that audio email me mosesblessed44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls I need the video too prettiemax@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please i need the video too. thanks.. ansyegbugha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow wow please I need the video and audio

    ReplyDelete
  17. pls I really need the video, my gmail is tolulopejonathan86@gmail.com, pls I will be glad if you can send the video.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to have the video.
    Please kindly email it to joshuaolulowo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please I need the video too. My gmail is kennycrownkay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. pls i want the video too...i will send you a mail now from michaelabikeayodele@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pls sir can u pls send me that interview via WhatsApp pls 08186494403,,, I will really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls I wish to have the video at jonahabel2000@gmail.com

      Delete
  22. I wish to have the video
    Kc4goody@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls can you please send me the video
      achristian334@gmail.com
      0208249799 that's my wasup number

      Delete
  23. Thank God! He is a faithful God. Who never allow His children to be put to shame before, now, and for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please can get the exact date those Spiritual battles took place?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please could you kindly send me the video... dedave01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls can I have the video
      achristian334@gmail.com

      Delete
  26. This is my wasup number
    0208249799

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need a copy too. God has handed power to us. Kindly send to goddie180@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please kindly help me with the video.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please kindly send me the video if you can to olusolaolt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please how can I get the video

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please,
    I need a video copy of the said interview.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice fight of faith as a good Christian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can I get the video too?

    Olorunfemiibukun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Enter your comment...can I get the video?

    ReplyDelete
  35. The whole creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God indeed. May the sons of God take their place.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The whole creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God indeed. May the sons of God take their place. Pi

    ReplyDelete
  37. Replies
    1. Please can I get the video too. My email address is tehtehada@gmail.com. thank you

      Delete
  38. Please I also need the video and my email address is ataenyongmbereanie998@gmail.com. thanks and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.