Wednesday 17 May 2017

APOSTLE EZEKIEL H GUTI'S PRAYER FOR AFRICA IN 1957

 Image may contain: 1 person

Let my cry for the continent of Africa come before you, O Lord! Incline your ear to my need and grant us your peace, O God! Surely you will not destroy our land before you reveal yourself with great power and miracles. Will you not lighten your judgement on Africa?
In our country many crippled and blind have never been healed for the glory and exaltation of your name, Lord.
You are my God and my Father, full of mercy and kindness. My shelter in the day of trouble. My eyes look up to you for consolation. In your Word it is written that great miracles will follow those that believe in Jesus.
Now, let your eyes of mercy be cast upon Africa, for no mighty miracles have ever been revealed just for the glory of your name, O Lord.

Culled from: apostle official facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.